Oct 16, 2019 | By: Chris Mathan
Just some of the benefits derived from getting kids involved in our great American sport of Bird Dog Field Trials:
• Promotes physical and mental health and well-being by having kids active and outdoors — and off their digital devices!
• Teaches responsibility through caring for and working with animals. • Instills confidence and healthy competition while fostering real life social skills — friendship, cooperation and sharing.
• Promotes a lifelong love of the outdoors, dogs, horses and wildlife.
• Engages young people in local community activities and builds their understanding and appreciation of longtime traditions.
• Nurtures interest, support and involvement in wildlife conservation.
Kids are the future of our field trial sport and our sporting life!
Join us on Facebook to find out about Youth Field Trials near you.